I made this Granola for my kids and they love it. It's very simple to make and so yummy.
Homemade Crunch Granola
3 1/2 cups Old Fashioned oats
1/2 cup wheat germ
1/2 cup coconut
1/4 cups slivered almonds
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup oil
1 tbsp. vanilla
1/2 cup raisins(optional)
Directions
1. Mix all together with a spoon, spread evenly on 2 baking sheets with edges. Bake at 250* for 45 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Turn and stir after 30 min. Remove from oven, add raisins. Cool and sotre in plastic bag.
This is very good with milk for breakfast or used as a topping on yogurt or ice-cream.
Nutritional information:
1/3 cup-188 calories
24 grams of carbs
5 grams of protein
8.9 grams of fat
3.7 grams of fiber

3 1/2 cups Old Fashioned oats
1/2 cup wheat germ
1/2 cup coconut
1/4 cups slivered almonds
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup oil
1 tbsp. vanilla
1/2 cup raisins(optional)
Directions
1. Mix all together with a spoon, spread evenly on 2 baking sheets with edges. Bake at 250* for 45 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Turn and stir after 30 min. Remove from oven, add raisins. Cool and sotre in plastic bag.
This is very good with milk for breakfast or used as a topping on yogurt or ice-cream.
Nutritional information:
1/3 cup-188 calories
24 grams of carbs
5 grams of protein
8.9 grams of fat
3.7 grams of fiber
8 comments:
The granola looks great. I've been promising my kids I would make some, no excuses now.
Mimi
Thanks so much...we love this on yogurt...thanks for the recipe. I'm sure yours is DELISH which is why I asked.
This looks delicious! I can't be trusted alone with homemade granola!
Yummy granola!
I'm out of granola and now I want to make some. I like how simple your recipes is.
gotta love homemade granola...its looks way too good....thanks for sharing the recipe!
Dennis
This granola looks so tasty! I've been wanting to make some, I will try this!
Bookmarking this for my husband, he's on a granola kick lately.
Post a Comment