Newport Beach
My cousin Todd and I...
My daughter with her friends..
We had a great spring break in sunny California. My daughter went with her choir group to the Hertiage Festival. It was an amazing time. I was able to see my neice and my cousin too. We went to a show in Vegas called KA and also to Disney land and the beach!
8 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip! Glad that you got to go with your daughter. She is beautiful
Sounds great! I'm so glad that you enjoyed Southern California. The weather was actually nice last week. This week, I'm back at school...and all the gloomy weather follows.
Looks like a fun trip!! I'm jealous of all that sunshine and gorgeous weather :)
Girl, you do not look old enough to have a daughter that old! You look like a teenager yourself! Glad you had a great time. I love time with my daughter.
Wow - great pictures! So glad to have you back and baking. I missed you. I am sure I will talk to you later today.
Hugs,
Mary
www.mm.mkeat.com
LOVE the blue bundt!
Great photos...you all look so happy and like you are having such a great time...very fun to see, thanks for sharing!
Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.oconde
Post a Comment