Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cake with Cream Cheese and Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Frosting

I'm sorry I will not be baking with Spike and the other SMS bakers. Please check out the recipe here for Easy Chocolate Mousse http://spikebakes.blogspot.com/ I have been wanting to bake this cake ever since I saw it on http://thescootabaker.blogspot.com/ blog. It was love at first site! I made it for Valentines day!

13 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Let's try this post again :(.

Happy Valentines Day!

This cake looks delicious!

Cristine said...

Your cake looks ABSOLUTELY delicious! YUM! Happy Valentine's Day!

Tina said...

oh my....this is heavenly.

Shandy said...

LOVE your peanut butter cup cake. . . Delicious looking! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your wonderful family! =)

Susan said...

Oh man! A cake after my own heart!! Love it!

Megan said...

GAAAHH! I had to stop by, especially since chocolate and peanut butter are my favorite flavors.

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

Tia said...

omg. sinful looking!

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Oh wow! That looks SOOOOOO good!

Eliana said...

This cake looks soooo fun!

Mary Keating said...

This cake was amazing! Thank you so much for letting a share in your little gathering the other evening. We all had a wonderful time and we loved all your fancy desserts. You are the bomb ...

Hugs, Mary
mm.mkeat.com

Michele said...

This is just the most amazing cake! I love peanut butter cups. Great job!!

The Scootabaker said...

I'm so happy to see you actually made the cake!!!! Isn't it super decadent?!? It took me a week to eat!