Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Award From Susan


Thank you Susan of http://bakingbysue.blogspot.com/ for this wonderful award. I really appreciate it and have enjoyed getting to know you! Please check out Susan's blog. She is a fantastic baker, cook and a fun person!
There are some stings attached to this award. Eight of them actually...
1. Thank the person who gave this to you. 2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog . 3. Link to the person who nominated you. 4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth. 5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true. 6. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies. 7. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. 8. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
OK Here is the outrageous lie and truth part...
1. I have run a marathon and several other races in my life.
2. I eat only veges.
3. I have participated in a potato throwing contest. That's really big here in Idaho.
4. I sing so good I was asked to be on American Idol.
5. I ice skate daily.
6. I'm a night owl and have been seen driving around town at various late hours.
Now it's my term to nominate seven creative writers. This is so hard because I know a whole bunch..OK here they are.....

6 comments:

Tina said...

Gone to Deer Valley in Park City to...shop...haa haa SKI of course. Will do this when I get home. XOXOX

Maria said...

Yea for your award. The brownies look good too:)

Susan said...

I am guessing you really have run a marathon...either that or the potato throwing contest! LOL!

Sook said...

Congrats on your award! :)

Julie said...

Congratulations on the award!!

I think the marathon is the true one???

Jennifer said...

Ohhh a cake after my own heart! YUM! Congrats on the well deserved award!