It's Sunday January 17 and time for another Sweet Melissa Sunday. This week we baked Lemon Walnut-Sour Cream Pound Cake by Raeann of Basically, Baby Boots . Thank you Raeann for your great selection. Be sure to check out here for the recipe.
http://basicallybabyboots.blogspot.com/
23 comments:
I agree - nice and moist! Mine came out WAYYYY too sour and tart initially, but then the flavors calmed down to perfection. Glad you enjoyed this one!
This is the second one of this recipe, I have seen and I like it. My husband likes plain cakes and he loves nuts. He also likes lemon.
Your cake looks perfect! I loved this recipe.
This looks so good! Love the texture of your cake - looks perfect!
This cake was so wonderful. I love it when I find a new recipe that's a keeper. Yours looks so pretty!
Your pound cake looks great! I agree that this was a winner.
Hello my baking friend! Wonderful looking lemon bread you have and your pound cake is perfectly golden. My pan enhanced the darkening of the exterior but the rest of the lemony pound cake was moist, hhhmm, pretty much just like yours and everyone at SMS who baked this week. =0) LOove It! Delicious!
I'm glad it turned out so nicely! I must have done something wrong, because mine was burnt and raw at the same time!
WOW, your cake looks wonderful!
OMG - this looks amazing!!! I also adore anything with lemon in it, so this owuld be sure to be a winner in my house.
Fantastic cake! This made the house smell so good while it was baking. I can't wait to try it again with other citrus/nuts.
Your cake looks great. Thanks so much for checking in on me. I am trying my best to find time for blogging again.
Michelle, your cake looks wonderful! I'm so glad this turned out so well for you. It looks moist and delicious and I bet your family enjoyed it. The texture looks amazing!
I love this recipe! Yours looks great.
Your cake turned out perfect! I had forgotten that the last Sweet Melissa pound cake was a bit dry, this one did not disappoint.
That looks soooooo good!
This cake was indeed incredible. I think the next time I make it I'm gong to do as you did and add some nuts on top. YUM!!!
Michelle,
Thank you so much for baking with me this week. I'm so glad that you enjoyed my recipe pick and it's something that you'd make over and over again. You pound cake looks really, really good. I hope that you're staying warm. Happy Baking!
Raeann
Looks delicious! I can't wait to get my computer back and start baking again! Have a great week
Looks great! I love that you were so generous with the nuts!
So sorry I didn't make this... looks yummy. Wish I'd had some this morning with coffee.
You lemon walnut sour cream pound cake looks wonderful. This is going on my must try list here in Phoenix this winter, when I have more lemons that I know what to do with.
yay for moist pound cake!
Post a Comment