This is so easy to make and so tasty!
Recipe
3 eggs
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup pumpkin
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup nuts( I use walnuts)
3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg
Beat eggs at high speed for 5 minutes. Gradually add sugar; stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. Sift all dry ingredients and fold into pumpkin mixture. Place into well greased jelly roll pan.
Bake at 375* for 10 to 15 minutes.
Take out of oven and put on towel that is heavily covered with powdered sugar.
Recipe
3 eggs
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup pumpkin
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup nuts( I use walnuts)
3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg
Beat eggs at high speed for 5 minutes. Gradually add sugar; stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. Sift all dry ingredients and fold into pumpkin mixture. Place into well greased jelly roll pan.
Bake at 375* for 10 to 15 minutes.
Take out of oven and put on towel that is heavily covered with powdered sugar.
Roll immediately.
Filling
8 oz. cream cheese
4 T. butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
Roll it back up.
Wrap it up with plastic or parchment paper and freeze it.
You can remove from freezer and thaw to room temperature when your ready to serve. Try to slice the roll when its harder but not frozen!
You can also sprinkle your roll with additional powdered sugar if you want to. Yummy!! Enjoy this recipe!
4 comments:
I love nearly any incarnation of pumpkin, and this dessert looks like such a festive way to enjoy pumpkin flavor. I'm so impressed with your rolling ability!
Oh my goodness, it looks so good!
This looks and sounds delish - I love pumpkin in baked goods.
This looks so delicious! I've always wanted to make a pumpkin roll.
Post a Comment