Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thank you Amy! I am honored to except this awesome award from my friend Amy! Be sure to check out her blog...http://welcome2myfrontporch.blogspot.com/2009/09/award-goes-to.html she has wonderful pictures of antiques and shabby chic treasures. You can't miss her adorable boys. I love hearing her great story's about family events and fun moments with her children. What Amy had to say about me:).....
Michelle and I used to attend church together. Her husband was our worship leader when Wyatt was hired as the youth minister at our church in Idaho. They have moved away and now we have too. She is a sweetheart and the more we keep in touch on Facebook and each other's blogs, we find we have more in common. We didn't hang out much together besides the few women ministry activities. We did workout at the same gym and saw each other on occasion. She is a baker. Go over to her blog and check it out. You might get a cavity looking at all of her delicious looking treats. AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Shandy said...

I LOVE your award! So deserved for being such a sweet friend. I have been crazy busy and guess what??? Huby found a way to add on to my kitchen so I can have a full dining room and double ovens. Since my stove still has not been replaced, he desided we would work on revamping the kitchen to give me actual cooking space, after 8 years. I am soooo excited that I am almost speechless...Almost =D.

BTW, I adore you and am passing along the A to Z Tag. Please come to my site to collect it and pass it to 4 other blog friends of yours.