Search This Blog
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Sweet Melissas Fresh Peach Muffins
I have to say one of my favorite things is the sweet aroma in the air while baking bread or muffins! These babies delivered a scent better then a Yankee candle.
Did anyone else have extra batter? Mine was really thick and I had plenty to make 12 muffins and one mini loaf.
The muffins and the bread came out looking scrumptious! I really like the thick texture and the peaches, orange rind and the crystal sugar made it a delightful treat!
Thank you JoVan of The Givens Chronicles for your selection of this weeks recipe. I was so delighted to bake muffins. I love bread, muffins... anything that reminds me of fall.
Be sure to check out JoVans blog for the recipe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
bread and muffins... yum!
I think this is special, hope I can try some :D
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I doubled the recipe and was able to fill the each cup to the brim. Thank you for baking with me.
Your muffins look perfect!
Yes! I knew once I read the recipe that I'd have way more than 12! :) Your bread and muffins look great!
I had really thick batter with some left over too. But the recipe said to fill the cups to the top, so that's what I did. They were wonderful, weren't they!
Yummy! Your new blog header makes me DROOL!
yummy! Your bread and muffins looked delicious!
Your muffins look great - they look so peachy! I had enough to make 12 muffins and a mini loaf, too. I couldn't believe how much extra batter there was...
Okay, now I feel hungry!
Oh, you know I just love the picture of the muffin with a nice pat of butter. They look so delicious and comforting!
WOW! Pretty muffins and bread! i like this recipe too.
Great pictures, Michelle, your muffins and bread look fantastic! Glad you enjoyed these.
Your muffins and mini loaf look delicious. My muffins are in the oven right now (so I came here to check out a picture of the completed muffins and make sure mine looked right :) lol) and I have to agree they do make the kitchen smell better than any Yankee Candle. Can't wait to try them!
i had enough extra dough for one mini muffin hahaha. needless to say i didn't make it, i just jam packed a few regular muffins. glad you liked the recipe. :)
I love how you can see all the fresh peach chunks! Your muffins look great.
Your muffins turned out really nice. Did you use extra peaches? Yours seems to have peach cubes evenly distributed across the entire muffin. Nice!!!
And thanks for checking out the State Fair results and your kind words. You've been there so you know how it works and how incredibly subjective "taste" is.
Love the slab of butter on that muffin!
I'm glad your muffins turned out well! Mine were pretty dense and didn't have a ton of peach flavor but still got eaten :) I had extra batter too, I think I expected the muffins to rise more than they did.
Post a Comment