Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

Frosted Zucchini Cookies

These are the best cookies ever!
Frosted Zucchini cookies
Ingredients:
4 cups sifted flour

2 tsp soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ginger 

1 tsp salt
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cup brown sugar
2 cup grated zucchini 

1 cup salad oil
2 tsp vanilla 

2 cup raisin(optional) you can add 1 cup of chocolate chips shopping list

1 cup walnuts
Glaze:
2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla 

1/4 cup milk
How to make it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sift frist 7 ingredients.

Mix sugar, zucchini, oil and vanilla; add flour mixture.

Stir until smooth.

Add raisins(optional) or chocolate chips and nuts.

Drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.

Bake at 350* for 10 to 15 minutes.

Glaze while warm

Can subsititute dates and coconut, dates and nuts , or orange juice for milk in glaze.



9 comments:

LLL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

They look good!

Flourchild said...

Please ignore the above comment. To bad sick folks are on the prowl.

Hanaâ said...

Your cookies look great. I've made soft cookies with pumpkin before and they turned out moist and soft too.

Btw, I think you can delete that "weird" comment in the "comment management" section of Blogger. Just a thought.

natalia said...

Ciao ! They look so wonderful..and healthy !

Mini Baker said...

just found your blog and boy am i glad I did! One of my new favorites :) These cookies look awesome! I make tons of zucchini bread every year, but never cookies!
Happy Baking,
Mini Baker

Katrina said...

Yum. I love zucchini, sweet and savory!

Anonymous said...

I have never made zucchini cookies. I have used it in cakes and breads though and they were delicious. Cookies are a new thought for me.

Julie said...

These cookies look YUMMY! I wish I had more zucchini. I just used the last of it yesterday for the Martha Stewart baking group Zucchini Cupcakes, posting tomorrow. They were good.