Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sorry I missed the bee stings. Here is my new Sweet Melissa Sunday Apron

My kids and I were out and about on their first day off from school. We happened to fall upon this darling little cottage that was made into a shop. This sweet Grandma makes all these homemade goodies and gifts. I fell in love with this apron and little hand towel. When I tried it on she said, "Oh it's just like I made it just for you". Who can resist buying it after that!
It reminded me of Sweet Melissa Sunday and all the fun baking we do together. So now I have my cute little apron to bake all of the wonderful treats!!
I'm sorry I missed the Bee stings. My niece graduated from high school and we had family in town.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the apron. Too cute!

Megan said...

Wow - what a great apron! And what a great sell job that woman gave you! :)

Pamela said...

So cute! I just love aprons and feel like I can never have enough. Sadly, I feel that way about towels, too. :o)

Unknown said...

How cute!!

Every Day Blessings said...

How cute is that! Now you can cook in style!
The Bee stings were not so great, it was a good one to set out on.

Shandy said...

The apron is absolutely adorable. I made the bun dough but I froze the dough to finish for later. I haven't even had time to post. Ashley is graduating high school this Friday and family is coming for the weekend. I feel like I just can't get everything done....
I wonder if your family would let me take you away for a couple of days??? =)

I am just fighting tears of joy and tears of letting go a little more and watching Ashley grow into a new place in life. Miss you bunches and the competition is for this coming April =).

Jessica said...

That apron is just darling. I missed the bee stings, too. It was Sunday afternoon and I realized I'd all but forgotten about SMS this week! It sounds like they weren't the best so I don't think I'm going to worry about it.

Maria said...

Love the apron! Very cute!

Jaime said...

awww what cute aprons!

Teanna DiMicco said...

That is absolutely adorable!!!

dharmagirl said...

well, that is one adorable apron! i sew aprons, but none that stylish!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that's adorable!

Hanaâ said...

Super cute apron. What a find!

Katiecakes said...

Oh wow, that's so so cute! I want one :p

Katie xox

Mermaid Sews said...

That is soooo darling, I love it. Sorry I have been MIA lately, I did not miss your pie, I made it and just couldn't get the post up before we left for Hawaii, it was fantastic.

Lulu the Baker said...

What an adorable apron! I think we all need one for when we do our SMS baking!