Thank you to Jennifer of Keep Passing the Open Windows for picking out this great recipe. Be sure to check out her blog.
I thought this recipe was easy to make. I have never made a icebox cake before. It was fun trying something new. Out of the oven.....
Out of the freezer(it sat there for 2 days)..
Cut and ready to serve.... I did make the strawberry sauce but for got to take a picture of it on a slice of cake...
I would recommend this recipe to anyone who likes yummy refreshing desserts!
I would recommend this recipe to anyone who likes yummy refreshing desserts!
16 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, Michelle! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family! Your cake looks wonderful, mine is in the freezer, can't wait to try it later today.
Happy Mother's Day Michelle! Your cake looks delicious!
Happy Mother's Day! Your cake looks fantastic!
Happy Mother's Day! Your cake looked like mine. I'm glad that you agreed,It was delicious!
I am still glad that I joined this group and my family thanks me often.
Happy Mother's Day to you!
This was a perfect make-ahead dessert and it tasted really good too!
Happy Mother's Day! That looks wonderful, so nice and refreshing. Now I just need the warm weather to go with it :)
We liked this one too, even better without the sauce. Glad you enjoyed the cake and Happy Mother's Day.
Nancy
Great looking cake & Happy Mother's Day!
Beautiful & refreshing cake...just right for summer! Happy Mother's Day to you...hope your day is good!
Your cake turned out lovely, glad you enjoyed it! Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day. Your cake looks terrific. I hope you had a great day today.
Your cake looks delicious! I especially love the photo of the sliced cake.
This looks like just the recipe to make for the summer. I bet it's pretty yummy.
Great job on your cake. It looks lovely!
Your cake looks yummy!!! Glad you liked it.
Your cake looks marvelous! I had to skip this week but I really want to make this cake soon - it's getting fantastic reviews.
Post a Comment