What a blessing these three are to me.....
My Samuel making hash browns....
My Monique(the head cook, according to her siblings..could that mean shes bossy)!?
My Monique(the head cook, according to her siblings..could that mean shes bossy)!?
Monique and Kryshawna cooking up a storm....
My Kryshawna making bacon....
My Kryshawna making bacon....
Yep, I was spoiled rotten on Mothers day. My kids got up and made this big breakfast all alone. Steven made sure they had all the necessary ingredients and they went for it!
I have been looking at these knifes(J.A. Henckles International Knife set) at Costco for some time now. I heard they are the best knifes ever..so that's what I asked for and that's what I got!These knifes are the best ever and sooo sharp. I love them!

What a special day!!
10 comments:
Awesome! Sounds like you had a fun day too. Your kids did a great job and sounds like you got the same meal that I got!:)
Sounds like you have a wonderful family and like you had a great mother's day.
What a fun Mother's Day!! Good for you!
Cool! It looks like you had a tasty and filling Mother's Day morning! :o) Be careful with those knives!
What a fabulous Mother's Day! I love the knives and I know you will too =)
we received those knives from my mother in law for christmas... they are AWESOME!! just be sure to hand wash and dry immediately as they WILL get rust spots on them. oopsy :)
A beautiful family, and a lovely, lovely post. Thanks for sharing those great kids with us.
http://www.mzkitchen.com
My Mother's Day was great! Larry finished my greenhouse, complete with water mister, outdoor outlets galore, indoor faucet, a huge, beautiful table with one side have a grate for dirt to fall through when planting and the other side a sanded and varnished table top to write and have my laptop with me. I have grow lights, everything. I have have temperature regulating to keep my temperature set year round. Now tell me I wasn't spoiled! =D Thank you about the cake! Delicious and a blast to put together.
Looks like you have three lovely kiddos. And what a Mother's Day!! So glad your special day was so great. Sorry that I’ve been an absent commenter; I just finished up my law school exams and am finally getting around to my google reader.
Looks like they make a fantastic team - and what a great way to celebrate Mother's Day!
Post a Comment