I made this wonderful quiche tonight to go along with Sweet Ms strawberry shortcake(come back and see that on May 3)! I have made this recipe so many times I have lost count. It's so tasty and very filling.

Your favorite 9 inch baked pie crust(make with whole wheat flour for extra special crust)
8 slices of bacon,cooked, crumbled , and drained
3 eggs, beaten
1 cup sour cream
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp Worcestershire(optional)
1 cup Swiss cheese, coarsely grated(can use1/2 Monterey Jack and 1/2 Swiss)
1 cup. French fried onionsDirections
Bake pie crust as directed
After cooking and draining bacon, add to remaining ingredients.
Pour into pie crust .
Bake at 350* for 30 to 45 minutes
I made two of these because not only are they delicious they can be a great breakfast too!

7 comments:
i guess it's hard to go wrong with bacon and cheese -- looks great.
They look delicious. I will have to give that a try. I made the SMS recipe tonight and my family loved it!!! I am so glad that I got that book.
i can tell by looking at the recipe that that's good!!! french fried onions? yum
Do you add the onion in soup form? This looks like something I will try next week. I have everything which is great! Thanks.
I feel stupid. That is what I get for reading so fast. I have onion soup mix, not fried onions! I will go get some and try this next week. Thanks!
Quiche is one of my favorite things! I'll have to try this recipe ~
Your quiche look great!
Post a Comment