Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New furniture

I'm so excited because yesterday I found a new sofa and love seat I really like! I have been looking on and off for awhile and have not seen much. I found this sofa and love seat at Maple Sit and Sleep here in Idaho. I knew instantly it was what I wanted. I called my hubby and he came down to look at it. I was a little worried he may not like it , but he did and It made my day! Here is the salesman showing me this lovely furniture.....
Close up of the fabric!
They delivered it this afternoon.
This is the sofa.....( it looks great in our living room)
This is the love seat.....
My one dilemma was what to do with my antique chairs my Grandma gave me. I didn't want to tuck them in the basement for they are much to pretty . SO I did some redecorating and found a perfect spot for them right by the front door. Steven will be thrilled to have a few sturdy chairs to sit on while he puts on his shoes!
I put this bench that was by the front door in the basement..you can see it when you walk down the stairs.

8 comments:

Ivette said...

Your living room looks great!! Awesome choice :)

Cristine said...

Gorgeous!!!

Maria said...

How fun! I love getting new furniture!

Every Day Blessings said...

I love the fabric! The living room is gorgeous! I am glad that you didn't get rid of those two chairs they are also great.

Audrey said...

I love your new sofa. I would have picked it, too!

Maria said...

I am glad you liked the buttermilk lemon cookies, please share the recipe! They are tasty! Have a great weekend!

Shandy said...

Michelle, I think there is nothing more therapeutic then moving furniture around. You even were able to find the perfect couch and love seat...which are just beautiful! I am so happy for you.

BTW, we could just cook and bake together and have twice the fun! =D

Janice Lois said...

I just love your choice!! It's beautiful sofa set!! Would like to pick similar kind of sofa for my home!!