After our 18 inch blizzard on Friday and Saturday today it was 66. We are almost melted, except from all the drifts. God is so amazing and so in control. I am sooooo ready for spring and summer too. I feel your pain.
Are you in Eastern Idaho? Thought one of the pictures looked like the Tetons. I'm from Idaho (Nampa/Boise), but love the whole state! Yep, just can't decided to be spring or winter here either. Annoying!
6 comments:
I think if we will it to happen, spring will come!
Has this not been the longest winter EVER?!?!
I am wishing for some warmer weather to go your way!
After our 18 inch blizzard on Friday and Saturday today it was 66. We are almost melted, except from all the drifts. God is so amazing and so in control.
I am sooooo ready for spring and summer too. I feel your pain.
I don't know how you snow dwellers do it! I think I would lose my mind (well, more than I already have).
Are you in Eastern Idaho? Thought one of the pictures looked like the Tetons. I'm from Idaho (Nampa/Boise), but love the whole state! Yep, just can't decided to be spring or winter here either. Annoying!
These look great. I love coconut. (especially because they remind me of summer)
Post a Comment