Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Fun Store if you like Antiques

Every so often I have the privilege of working at my friends antique store. This shop is a super fun place to be. I wanted to share one of my favorites places to shop! Check out the ceiling!
She has the best vintage clothing.
I love these BB Simon belts!
So many little treasures to see!
They make me smile every time I see them!

7 comments:

Maria said...

what a fun place!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Looove antique stores!

Mermaid Sews said...

Oh I love that pink t-shirt - pink and sparkly is one of my favorites!

Mermaid Sews said...

Thanks for joining Sweet Melissa Sundays - it should be a lot of fun. I added you to the bakers page & gave you a host date.

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

What a fun shop, I love the old blankets, you know they were made with love and I always wonder why I see blankets like that for sale, I personally have a hard time parting with blankets (especially the ones that were bought or made for the kids).

You've talked me in to singing up for Sweet Melissa Sundays! Now I just know I will need a running club to burn off all those extra (but yummy) calories :)

Shandy said...

Michelle, this is where you get to work...how adorable! No wonder you enjoy it. The working out thing is kicking my butt. I run 2 flights of stairs 20 x's to start my workout, do a cardio circuit in 1 minute increments for 30 minutes, then work out with weights the last 30 minutes, finishing with either another set of stairs or the eclipsis (sp?) machine. I feel great. You look fabulous too! BTW, I am baking those cookies you posted from Hungrygirl blog. I bought all the ingredients today =). HUGE hugs and miss you bunches

Aspiring Mom2three said...

I love antique stores, but I love your new header! What fun! The blueberry crumb cake looked delicious. That might be just what I need to fix this Wed. for home group! I actually thought about getting some blueberry plants to grow so we could have our own. Still mulling that over.