What a great evening. We met with the honorable Judge Murry and visited with him for awhile and took our oath.
Here is the judge signing my paper saying I'm an official CASA volunteer or Gudardian ad litem....
Here is the group I had the privilege of going through training with. I'm in the center with a turquoise shirt on....

The judge and my family!
WE went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday...

What a great time...I should gt my first case very soon! I can't wait to get started.
5 comments:
Hurray - it's done and you are OFFICIAL! Way to go, girl!! I hope you get your first case soon...
Congratulations Michelle! Good pictures! Really nice one of your family, too. My Aunt did this same work in Florida...she was called a Guardian ad litem. She did this after retiring from a nursing career, and she loved it!
Awesome!!! Looks like a lot of fun!
Congratulations!!! It is so lovely of you to do this. I did it a while back in college (special college program I help start), but really hope to have the time to do it one again. It's great to have people like you in the world. =)
Congratulations! You are doing great work for the most vulnerable! Thank you for your volunteer efforts.
Post a Comment