Thank you Whitney of What's left on the table for choosing these wonderful Caramel Crunch bars. I was so excited to try these.
What a super easy recipe. I had no troubles with it at all. I was thrilled to find the toffee bits today at the store!
I picked up some ice cream(well yogurt)..this is my favorite since it's lower in fat and tastes So good!
I love the chocolate and toffee combination.
They slipped out of the pan nice and easy. Parchment paper was my choice over tin foil.
Here is the final product .....
The ice cream was the perfect addition to such an awesome treat.
I picked up some ice cream(well yogurt)..this is my favorite since it's lower in fat and tastes So good!
I love the chocolate and toffee combination.
They slipped out of the pan nice and easy. Parchment paper was my choice over tin foil.
Here is the final product .....
The ice cream was the perfect addition to such an awesome treat.
21 comments:
Ooh...I'll have to look for that version of the ice cream/yogurt blend. The cookies look yummy.
I love the yogurt blends, so good!! Perfect to go with the bars!
I used non-stick foil.
Yours look great.
I used the same toffee bits that you did, and skipped the chocolate topping.
Ooooh I'm all about the lower fat ice cream! That sandwich looks great!
Those look yummy!! Great job.
Yum! I am going to have to try them with ice cream sometime. Looks like they turned out great!
The sandwich looks great. Good for you for getting the low fat ice cream!
The ice cream really does look like a great addition!
Wow -- they look perfect! Now I am really regretting not making ice cream sandwiches. Next time!
Your bars look yummy!
Look great...I love the last shot with you holding up the bar with the yummy filling! Great job!
www.grandmaskitchentable.typepad.com
Definitely a good idea to have it with a yogurt/ice cream, there are more than enough calories in these bars ;)
These looked great, well done!
Looks fabulous! I really should try it with ice cream.
Love the ice cream sammys! definitely agree that ice cream takes this dessert to another level.
Yum, that ice cream looks so good. I didn't make an ice cream sandwich with these but now I wish that I had.
Wow, those look delicious! The toffee bits would be great in oatmeal!
Those look great. I would be interested in the recipe.
The only good thing I did was used calorie friendly ice cream!
Great job!
Ooo, you can't go wrong with that. Absolutely fabulous job.
I really wish I had paired these with some ice cream, it sounds delicious! :)
Mmm! These look delicious! I must have missed them last week. We loved this quick easy recipe as well. I like that you used parchment instead of tin foil, I find myself using tin foil for convienence but then after I think about it I get kind of nervous about baking with it at high temperatures. I think I need to make the switch to parchment.
Post a Comment