Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update on my MIL, Nettie

Thank you for all of your kind words and support. I really appreciate all of you! Steven's mom, Nettie, made it through the surgery, is all ready eating solid food and in a normal recovery room at the hospital. She may get to go home Friday. We still do not know the route the Doctors want to take with the lung cancer. Right now, they are going to give her radiation on one small pea size tumor in her brain. She is in good spirits and doing good as can be expected. Steven' s sister, Nicolette is still in the hospital waiting for the results on her biopsy. They removed a few tumors from her uterus and should have the results soon. She can not go home yet because her blood is to thick and they are waiting for the blood thinners to kick in. Steven is doing fine and staying strong. I'm jealous cus he gets Duncan Donuts chai tea and donuts!! See all of the TWD on Tuesday!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm glad to hear that your MIL is doing okay. I hope the results are all good for your SIL, too!!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

I am glad she came through surgery ok! We will keep praying!

The Food Librarian said...

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts! I hope for good results for your sister-in-law.

Cathy said...

I am glad to hear that the surgery went well. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!

Maria said...

Glad things went well! You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Teanna DiMicco said...

I'm glad to hear there is some improvement! We will keep everyone in our thoughts!