So I was up this morning for my usual 5:00 am workout. I set my alarm for 4:45. It takes me 10 minutes to get ready and about 12 minutes to drive to the gym. I started my workout with 30 minutes on the elliptical. We(there are about15 ladies in the class) had a great work out in my muscle sculpting class. It's one hour of lifting/strength toning. I feel so good afterwards. I came home and had my daily bowl of oatmeal and my protein drink. Today I put almonds in along with my daily helping of flax seed. I really LOVE oatmeal, especially on a cold winter 6* morning.
I don't know why, maybe it's the pretty roses Steven got me last night, but I was in the mood to put up Valentines decorations. I love the way they make me feel..you know just happy and full of love!
Stevens bday is today but he had to go out of town. WE did celebrate last night with an amazing New Orleans chocolate praline cake. He enjoyed his three kids spoiling him with their homemade cards!
Yeah this blog post seems pretty random today but that's OK..I have a lot on my mind! Oh now to finish off the morning just right..I'm on my way to run stadium stairs in the inside football dome!
3 comments:
Hi there! I just found your blog! Beautiful V-Day decorations! Have a super day!
wow girl! your one exercise machine! ;0)
Happy Birthday to Steven!
Love the pics of the mountains on the sidebar. Makes me miss Utah!
Post a Comment