Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jello Legs!

Holt arena. Sorry the photo is so small...see the stairs..that's were we run!
My last post of Oatmeal, Valentines decorations and random stuff was actually from yesterday. I didn't want it to interfere with my TWD post. So I have all ready come and gone from the holt arena for a killer run on the stadium steps. My friend and I ran together. We run up down up down across the entire length of the stadium. I did it across and then half way back. My endurance felt great but after my legs started to shake and felt like jello, oh what fun! And I really do mean it..Im one that loves a good burn or soreness after a workout. I came home and downed another protein shake.
My sweet husband gets stuff from Bodybuilding.com , he was sweet enough to buy me a 10 pound container of Whey protein powder. I love this stuff and guzzle it after a workout. My body just craves it and I swear my muscles jump for joy!
My faithful running shoes sit right here in the freezing garage waiting for me every morning. Lately they have had the comfort of a warm gym, due to the freezing temperatures here in Idaho. I go through about 3 pairs of running shoes a year. I know I wear them past there time. My very favorite brand is Saucony. I tried these Reebok's this time around and I liked them. Next pair will be Saucony. I love this cereal. I found it while grocery shopping the other day. At least I can have some sunshine in my cereal!

1 comment:

Screaming Meme said...

How inspiring...i want to run now! :) I love looking at cooking magazines..They inspire to actually try to cook something amazing...I tend to be boring during the week! :) Hi, My name is Meme from Screaming Meme and Project: {Create A Home}...I want to personally invite you over to my blogs...SM is my main blog and the Project is my new blog that I created to get inspiring and creative women to come together and be inspired to reach our goals and dreams...It is a mix of wonderful topics like decorating,cooking, baking, organizing,money,relationships,spirituality, and learning easy ways to make our lives happier...I hope to see you over there and at SM! Meme