Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

World Peace Cookies

Thank you Jessica of cookbookhabit for choosing World Peace Cookies, page 138-139.
The dough was crumbly , but firmed up nice after chillin in the fridge.
The cookies were soooooooooooo yummy. They did not last but 1 hour in my house!. My family loved them. Peace out!

23 comments:

Danielle said...

Great job. I am glad everyone enjoyed them.

Sabrina said...

Yum! You did a great job!
I love the picture of the roses... so pretty!

Pamela said...

They were so good. And I love that it comes together so easily and you can always have some in the fridge to bake. Well done!

Maria said...

I love these cookies with milk! They are so good!

Jennifer said...

These were AWESOME! Nice job!

Kimberly Johnson said...

These cookies were fantastic! Great job on yours!

Nancy/n.o.e said...

LOVE your peace sign picture; boy does that bring me back! Aren't these cookies the best??
Nancy

Cathy said...

Peace out to you too! (is that the right way to respond?) So glad that your family adored these! They look wonderful! These don't last long around here, either!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

They definitely were yummy weren't they? :)

Unknown said...

I love that platter! I did not bake all mine, cause the hour thing would have happened here, too!

Peggy said...

we loved these too! the roses are pretty. The logs are not. HA I have a very similar picture on my blog.

Kaitlin said...

Looks good - I'm glad you liked them! I did too.

Engineer Baker said...

Short and sweet - weren't these wonderful? Beautiful job.

Shari said...

Peace!

farah said...

Well done, i'm glad they were such a hit in your household. I didn't like the cookies at first but it didn't take long for them to grow on me. They are so yummy!

Cristine said...

Yeah, these cookies disappeared here, too! Yours look great!

Unknown said...

Great job - glad everyone liked them!

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

These are only of Dorie's cookie recipes I've tried, and I love love love them!!

Teanna DiMicco said...

Hahah yes, these didn't last that long here, either! What great cookies!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like they were a hit!

Erin said...

Great looking cookies! Glad you liked them!

The Food Librarian said...

I'm so glad you liked them - they turned out great! I loved them too.

Leslie said...

We loved these, too! I took some to work and the few that got them couldn't believe they'd never heard of World Peace Cookies!