This is my very first time missing TWD since I've joined. My brother invited my family to his house in California for Thanksgiving! WE are very excited to spend time with them and the kids can't wait to see cousins! We will be driving the entire 12 1/2 hours on Tuesday. I'm sad I missed this weeks Twofer pie but for time reasons I couldn't do it. I will check out your pies when I get home!
See you all in December and best wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving!
8 comments:
Have fun in California! Happy Thanksgiving!
I didn't make the pie either... too much going on.
Happy Thankgiving! :)
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Be safe, enjoy this time away, and cherish the times that will make the memories! Don't worry about the pie, some other yummy will be ready for you to make when you get home.
oh golly. i hope you have fun down in california! you deserve a break too! Take care missy!
Welcome to California! Have fun.
I'll be traveling to Orlando so I didn't make the pie either. But I will. Have a safe and wonderful trip and happy Thanksgiving!
Oh, I would pick CA over TWD anytime! Have a great time, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Rice....oh my I make so much rice girlfriend! With Graci's allergies. Was the rice pudding dairy free?
Post a Comment