Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sweet Award!

  • Thank you Cathy of The Tortefeasor for this fun award! If your reading this you must check out Cathy's blog. She not only is smart but that girl will make you double over in laughter! She is a talented cook and a wonderful mother! I was very honored she chose little ole me for this award!

Now it is my turn to answer some questions and pass this award to seven bloggers I admire and enjoy.

7 things I say most Often

  • Oh Snap!
  • Please close your mouth while your eating.
  • God Bless you
  • Honey this too shall pass
  • Let's blow this Popsicle stand
  • I love you
  • What time do I need to pick you up?

7 things I did before

  • worked at a dude ranch
  • washed dishes in a nursing home
  • waitress at an Italian restaurant
  • taught step aerobics
  • coached a running club
  • worked in a dentist office
  • lived in California

7 things I do now

  • wash dishes
  • do laundry
  • drive my Yukon 700 different places
  • bake
  • cook
  • serve on the PTA
  • yoga/Pilate's, spin

7 things I want to do

  • Visit my friend Tona in Denver
  • see Hawaii
  • see the good in everyone
  • love my neighbor as myself
  • spend more time with my parent's
  • Love unconditionally
  • take better pictures(and get a new camera)=)

7 things that attract me about the opposite sex

  • Kind
  • Loving
  • Honest
  • Love God
  • Funny
  • Good looking
  • nice teeth

7 favorite foods

  • Fresh hot cookies
  • apple pie
  • enchiladas
  • Chinese food
  • German chocolate cake
  • mashed potatoes
  • corn on the cob

7 tags

I choose.......

Aspiring Mom 2 three from Aspiring Mom 2 three

Bridgett from La Bella Cook

Hannah and Esther from Del sisters

Tona from As the Wiegels wobble

Amanda from Me and my three

Sihan from Fundamentally flawless

Erin from Dinner and Dessert

All of these blogs have inspired me and touched me in some way! I love to visit them on a regular basis and see what's up!

If I "tag" you , and you don't feel like playing along, that's fine by me. I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog! Be sure to copy and paste your award!!

8 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats on your award! I loved seeing where you worked. I worked at a ranch too for awhile, though I opted out of washing dishes to work at the Gap. I'm also an aerobics freak and wanted to teach kickboxing in college.

I know candy corn in wonderful. So do my hips. Sigh.

Sihan said...

thanks for the award missy! I'm loving it.. as well as your lovely blog of course. Always on the look out for updates! okay, gotta go, a pumpkin pie on the way!

Amanda said...

Thank you sooooo much for the award. I'm inspired by your blog so an award from you is truly a treat!

Cathy said...

I love reading more about you, Michelle!! You have done/are doing/want to do so many wonderful things! Thank you for your kind words about me. I always enjoy coming over to your blog!

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Aw! Thanks! Your so sweet!

The DeL Sisters

Unknown said...

I LOVE "the 7 thing"...what a fun way to let people on your blog get to know you a little better! One of these days - I promise - I have to get into this whole blog thing. You and I know how "difficult" GR has been lately, so this may be the better route. And your ARTIST daughter did a super job on the artwork - that was so cute, I had to be sure to tell her to keep up the good work...she has a future either in art OR the art of being in the kitchen!!
Hugs from Krumkake

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Thank you so much for the aware! It was a wonderful surprise - such kind words! I love checking out what you're doing and what's going on in your neck of the world. Your baking and cooking always makes me wish our family ate more sweets!!! Your award challenges me and I'm going to work on the "7 Things" and get it out there soon. Plus this impressed me teenage daughter! Thank you!

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Michelle,

I love the Mitford series, German Chocolate cake, spinning (did that for 3 years), and enchiladas. The one thing I didn't put was "Please close your mouth while eating, you sound like a cow!" I figured saying Smart Driver was a whole lot nicer than Jerk, or dummy, or something worse! Now it's a joke between the kids and I! I must say this has been a fun way to learn more about each other. Thank you again for the award! Love the spider web cupcakes - they impressed my 10 yr. old!