Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Premio Arte y Pico Award

I just recieved this Premio Arte y Pico Award from N.O.E of The Dogs eat the crumbs. What a treat and a wonderful way to start the week. I just wanted to say Thank you !!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi

In response to your comment on my blog - it is Tuesday in New Zealand where I live!

La Bella Cooks said...

Congratulations! It is such a pretty looking award!

Cathy said...

Congrats! Well, we're just going to pile the awards on you today! I left you one as well (it's at the end of you pumpkin muffin post from last Tuesday -- I'm not sure you check your older posts!) and want to make sure that you saw it (and claim it, if you'd like). I really enjoy your blog! :-)

Sihan said...

congratulations mi lady for all the awards! well deserved in my opinion too!

The Wiegel family said...

Awesome CHelle Belle.
Can you post your Oreo cookie recipe? I think I will make it Gluten Free style.....tona