Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Award!

Thank you to Sihan of Fundamentally flawed for choosing me for an award. I really appreciate it! I so enjoy reading your blog and was quite honored you choose me! It's my term to pass this award on to some very talented people. The following are a list of people who have inspired me with their creative minds. Thank you for bringing joy in to my life. N.O.E. of The dogs eat the crumbs Bridget of La Bella Cook Melisssa of A love at first bite Shandy of Pastry Perfection Please find at least 10 more blogs of any kind which you deem to be excellent; but hey if you only come up with 3 or 5, that's alright. Quality over quantity folks! Post about the blogs you picked, linking back to me and to them.Once you’ve posted, return here to let me know your post is up, and of course let your 10 award winners know too. Labels: award

3 comments:

Nancy/n.o.e said...

Awww, thanks, for the award! It's so cool to know that others read - and appreciate - my blog. I'm honored.
Nancy

La Bella Cooks said...

Oh wow! I feel so honored that you enjoy my blog and find it worth of such an award. I can't thank you enough!

Melissa said...

What a great surprise! Thank you for the recognition, you're too sweet!