Thank you Claudia of Fool for Food for this weeks recipe selection.
Chocolate and pecans...
Golden raisins.....
I love this mixer.....
This chocolate smelled so good....
This cookie dough was thick.....
The cookie dough sure was sticky.......
Today is a crisp cool day. I love baking on these kind of days. I just made a apple pie and than these wonderful cookies. I am very pleased with the way they turned out. I followed the recipe exactly. I used golden raisins in half of the cookies and made the other half with out. I liked the cookies without the raisins better. I really loved the white chocolate! This is my favorite cookie so far. I LOVE them! I waited four hours to have another cookie and the center was like fudge...so creamy and good. I don't have much more to say except.... YUM!
30 comments:
i do agree with you. These were yum! erm.. MORE than just yum. haha. Glad you enjoyed the cookies!
All your baking is making me hungry. I wish I lived next door!!
What a yummy treat for a crisp cool day.
These were super!!!
great pictures - the cookies look yummy!
I agree with you -- I love these cookies! Perfect on a cool day . . . or a warm day. Or a windy day. I can't wait to make these again! Yours look great!
Ah, I wish it would get cold around here! I am envious. I loved how chocolatey these cookies were and definitely satisfied the sweet tooth running through my house lately! Yours look like they turned out perfect.
Chocolate cookies and apple pie? Wow, that's a great day of baking. Please send us some crisp cool weather. Pretty please?
Nancy
Absolutely, these Chunkers are Yummie!! Will definetely make them again!! But first: Dimply Plum Cake!!
chocoliciously fabulous...your cookies look wonderful!!
You didn't have to say much, your pictures told a lovely story! They were delicious!
Mmmmm I can't wait for a crisp, cool day! Bring on the fall, bring on the apple pie, and bring on your chunkers!
Definitely a fudgey cookie, and I love baking on cool days too. It's just so relaxing.
These were delicious, weren't they? Glad you enjoyed them too :)
Mine were very fudgy and creamy in the centers too. Glad you liked them so much!
love all the different bowls you used to show the ingredients. I love old bowls. The cookies look good, too. How many cookies look the same before and after baking. These for sure. Great Job!
Great job! I'm really happy about all the twd-bakers having fun with this recipe. Wish I had pecans at hand.
Yes--so good! Reading this makes me want to make them again.
True, there's not much more to say besides YUM!
Hahah, glad you loved them.
i love the antique dishes you display your beautiful cookies in:) gorgeous!
I love cooking on cools days, too. Your cookies look great!
Lovely! I love how shiny they look!
awesome job on the cookies! i've never seen a mixer like that, it looks cool :)
I have heard the Bosch mixer is amazing! Good for you. Your cookies look delicious and they were so yummy, great job!
You're cookies look great! Summer isn't over here in Southern California unfortunately. Current temp is 87. A crisp, cool day sounds very inviting!
These were almost like candy -- yum! Apple pie, yum again!
What a yummy treat! Your porcelain bowl with the roses looks so pretty in your pictures and so does your Bosch! Yay. I'm still working 6 days a week, 10 hours every day so I am totally bombing at all the cooking events right now. Hopefully, I can get back on track =D
Hey you. Good to hear from you! Looks like you've been busy. I don't know how God keeps me going, I swear! I love these cookies. I'm less than
6 weeks away from my b-day (which i celebrate BIG) and I want to shed like 8 pounds and 2-3" inches... all which I've gained since living in GA. So, I'd love to try these after I get off this crazy *diet* of sorts!
glad you found your favorite cookie :)
Hi! I've passed you an award over at my blog. Just wanted o notify you to check it out! Keep blogging mi lady!
Post a Comment