Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Creamy Hot Apple Cider

I started sharing recipes and writing a few articles in our local magazine. The magazine is fun and filled with a variety of interesting articles. I shared this recipe in the latest  Sept./Oct. issue. It was very exciting to have someone come up to me in the coffee shop and tell me I tried your Creamy Hot Apple Cider recipe and loved it! Made my day! I hope you enjoy this recipe. It is truly the definition of fall!

Ingredients~
2 cups Mott's Apple Juice(or any brand you desire)
1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tablespoons caramel syrup
2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
Canned shipped cream (for garnish)
Instructions~
1. In a microwavable container mid to gather the Apple juice, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and vanilla.
2. Put the juice blend , caramel syrup and heavy whipping cream in a blender and blend on high for about 30 seconds until all combined and creamy.
3. Transfer to mug. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel or chocolate if desired.

1 comment:

Jett2Whit said...

Yum! This would be great on a chilly night.