Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

My Kitchen Makeover From Oak to White

So Excited to show you the results.
Before...

More pictures of before...
 A ton of sanding
 Choosing hard wear. I chose the top  handle and the knob.
 Priming drawers.
 This paint is Awesome. I had it tinted with Benjamin Moore Dove White.
 My homemade key to where my cabinets and Drawers are located. I numbered all of them so I was sure to get them back in the correct place.
 I primed and painted all the drawers first.  Then I put all the drawer hard wear on.
 The following are pictures of the painting process.

 I did sand the cabinet and drawer base. I covered most of the cabinets with newspaper. The others I took everything completely out and cleaned them.

 The garage floor was set up as the paint station. I used boards or what ever I could find to lay them on.
 Taaa Daaaaa...Some little fun details here. I put a fun decal below the sink and purchased a new fun rug.



 Still working on this. I'm going to paint inside the space above the refrigerator and add some little brackets
 This cabinet holds my cookbooks! I love the way it turned out!



 Just had custom glass top made for this table. The wood is Mahogany, it's gorgeous!
 I love the way it turned out!
Part 2 will be coming soon. I'm getting new light fixtures and new curtions.

4 comments:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Oh so lovely!

Every Day Blessings said...

Love it!!! It even looks so much bigger!

Debbie said...

It's beautiful! Happy cooking in your new kitchen.

Jett2Whit said...

Oh my gosh Michelle that is beautiful! Enjoy your new kitchen =)