Going to cover up this Ugly oak!
I want to add some fun lighting too!! Any ideas!?
It's time to get this baby updated !! I don't mind my white appliances ,so there staying. My granite is 2 years old...But the OAK cabinets are getting on my nerves..They are ugly and boring. Here is the granite link...
I want to get a fun rug..!Going to paint them white...I think it will brighten my kitchen up .... and be the least expensive route to go!
I chose a basic white color from Benjamin Moore..now just to get busy and start this project!
I love my granite..just hate those cabinets!
Have you painted over oak before..any suggestions? I have looked at a ton of blogs and the repeated theme is..Sand, prime and paint! I'm going to add some fun knobs too! I'm excited to start but not sure I will be able too with the cold temps coming. Definitely in the spring!
1 comment:
White would definitley open it up. I have only painted cabinets once and that was in the parsonage in Boise. I didn't like the outcome though we had babies that needed us and no one to help and it came out of our pocket and we did it cheaply. I think you should paint white and then sand the edges to give it a shabby modern look. Whatever you do, I can't wait to see! Miss ya!
Post a Comment