Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

White Chocolate & Butterscotch Chip Cookies

Photo: White Chocolate & Butterscotch Chip Cookies
These taste sooo good..Like a soft sugar cookie with yummy butterscotch and white chocolate! Yum!!


These cookies are incredible! I am the ultimate cookie monster and have ate my share of cookies ..I promise these will make you happy :)
Ingredients

•1 cup sugar
 •1 cup brown sugar
•1/2 cup butter or margarine {softened}

•1/2 cup oil
•2 eggs
•1 tsp. salt
•1 tsp. baking soda
•1 tsp. baking powder
•1 tsp. vanilla
•1 tsp. almond extract
•3 cups flour
•1/2 bag white chocolate chips
 •1/2 bag butterscotch chips Instructions

1.Cream together sugars, butter and oil in mixer.

2.Add eggs and beat until fluffy.

3.Add dry ingredients as well as vanilla and almond extract.

4.Mix in chips.

5.Bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes.



1 comment:

Cindy said...

I too am a cookie monster. I do love my cookies and these look delicious. Can't wait to try t hem.