My Grandmother had this beautiful frame and not so pretty picture hanging in her hallway. When she passed away my mother gave it to me. I have had it for over 10 years. I finally decided to do something with it.
Using old Burlap I covered the picture and replaced it back in the frame It does say Bitter Sweet Harvest, not sure what that means, But I like it! I then put some string across and added some photos of my parents!
Linking up on: Today’s Creative Blog, Not Just a Housewife
Using old Burlap I covered the picture and replaced it back in the frame It does say Bitter Sweet Harvest, not sure what that means, But I like it! I then put some string across and added some photos of my parents!
Linking up on: Today’s Creative Blog, Not Just a Housewife
No comments:
Post a Comment