My sons first 5k run with me! We had such a great time!
The whole idea of the run is to out RUN the zombies..we chose to be survivors!Were off!!
I usually finish first in my age group.This time I finished second over all the women. Yes..47 years old in front of 20 and 30 year olds!!! I was so pumped.
They said I was first then the awards came and they said I was second..Thats Ok Ill take it!! 23 min. running a 5K..not bad for an old lady!!!!!
My son ended up running in 29 min. He is a sprinter so distance was all new to him!
7 comments:
Way to Go Girl!!!!!! My goal this year to run an entire 5 k....or marathon as I keep telling my family and they keep encouraging me. I worked all summer and then I got plantar fasciatis so bad i could barely walk!Anyway, I am back on the wagon, so way to go 23 minutes is awesome!!!! You rock!
You are such an inspiration to me, Michelle!!!!!
Let me start off by saying, you look so awesome for being 47!!! I never would have guess that age on you. And amazing time lady! You would run circles around me for sure. ;)
Oh, and...did "zombies" chase you? Wyatt wants to do that run....I may run as fast as the HS girl who broke that record of a 16 min. 5k if someone scary was chasing me...
Wow! you go girl. You should be very happy with yourself and that handsome zombie of yours.
Awesome! Go you!
Wow! I can't believe how tall he is now :-)
Way to go both of you!!
xoxo
Jett
Post a Comment