The granite is in!! The plumber is on his way ! Here is what we have so far! Before pictures...
Gary the granite guy taking out the old laminate counter tops....
Hauling it outside...
Everything is ripped out and ready for the new granite! Bring it on!!
Before picture of the kids bathroom...
One slab ready to go...
It's out in my driveway (in the falling snow) ready to come in to it's new home!
Let's go...
Here they are hauling it in..this sucker is heavy
They were breathing pretty heavy at this point...
They had to slide it on this carpet because it got to heavy...
One , two three...lift..up it goes...
Our little sink area... pretty color of granite...
Granite all in. We have to wait 24 hours before we can run water in the new sink.
Here's my little counter top space..the granite is called Kashmere gold..it sparkles!
18 comments:
You must be one happy lady!
Carmen
Gorgeous! I know you can't wait to start baking and cooking on that beautiful granite. Congratulations!
Very nice upgrades!
Awesome! Love them!
This is such a fun post! Congrats on the lovely updated kitchen and bath you get to enjoy!
Congratulations! Everything looks beautiful, and I bet you can't wait to get baking!
Be-yoo-tiful! How fun for you! Happy baking on your granite, lady!
I am so excited for you! They look great! I know those tasty treats are going to come out so much better after being prepared on such a darling space! Congratulations!
beautiful! congrats on the new granite. it is lovely.
hahaha! OK so I'm looking at the first picture going "ummmm that's not granite" :-/ Then I scrolled through the rest of the shots! Congrats
How fabulous! I know you will enjoy baking even more.Great pics!
Ooh it's beautiful!
You are one lucky lady ;)
Oh, it's just beautiful!!! I am envious of your double oven. My hubby has said when our dies we can put in a double. :)
Your kitchen looks gorgeous! I would have a hard time staying out of it and not baking up a storm! Can't wait to see what you're stirring up next!
Thank you so much for all your encouragement that you leave on my blog. I so much appreciate you!
Hey there. I really appreciate your comment on my page. Your page is really inspiring. I want to take up culinary arts next school year when I get to college but my Mom won't let me :(. Anyway, I also like exploring cookbooks and I can bake simple recipes. Keep posting and keep inspiring future chefs. :)
Your countertops are incredible! I love the way they have transformed the entire kitchen area! I love the color - so light and warm.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Mary
Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.
Post a Comment