Can you remember when you turned 14? It's long gone for some of us! My son turned 14 yesterday! I was trying to think back to my 14th birthday but I could not remember much. I remember turning 10 and 16. They seemed like big birthdays to me. None the less my baby is 14 now..soon to be driving and next year it's off to the big high school!
A BIG difference in this Birthday and the past birthdays is what present he asked for. WOW as they age , there gifts get more expensive. I remember the days of books, video games(50.00 sounds cheap now:) and toys..now kids want all these fancy electronic devices. I am not in to any of this. In fact I don't own an ipod or any thing along that line. I have a computer , that's it:). SO my son wanted the IPOD touch..and yes...he got it! I'm so thankful for his sister helping him set it up!
Happy Birthday Samuel!
A BIG difference in this Birthday and the past birthdays is what present he asked for. WOW as they age , there gifts get more expensive. I remember the days of books, video games(50.00 sounds cheap now:) and toys..now kids want all these fancy electronic devices. I am not in to any of this. In fact I don't own an ipod or any thing along that line. I have a computer , that's it:). SO my son wanted the IPOD touch..and yes...he got it! I'm so thankful for his sister helping him set it up!
Happy Birthday Samuel!
1 comment:
He will love his itouch. Wyatt has one. He found an App that he can make phone calls from his itouch. That works through wi-fi. (He doesn't need an iPhone now. Ha!) Pretty cool though! Happy Birthday Samuel! Cant believe he is 14. He was just like 6 or 7 when we moved to Idaho.
Post a Comment