Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

{TWD} Strawberry Crisp

Today it's time for fruit Crisp. Thank you Sarah of Teapots and Cake stands for choosing this recipe! Check out her blog if you would like it......

I love brown sugar and oatmeal...


Fruit crisp is one of my favorite desserts....


This crisp is delicious! I love it!

I was unable to find any rhubarb. I cut the recipe in half and made it with Strawberries!



 I like my crisp warm with cold vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt on top!!


I ate mine with Organic Frozen vanilla yogurt. It was wonderful! I got regular ice cream for the rest of the family. Everyone really enjoyed the crisp!

I

24 comments:

mr. pineapple man said...

your heart measuring cup is too sweet!! love it! and the crisp looks delicious~

Jules Someone said...

This one is in my top three of Dorie recipes. It took me forever to find rhubarb. Love it!

Gloria - The Ginger Snap Girl said...

Michelle, your crisp looks fantastic! I have so been craving strawberries and this makes me want a strawberry treat even more. Great measuring cups, btw. Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the heart shaped cups and brown sugar!

Cindy said...

Thia was one excellent crisp! We loved it. Your brown sugar heart makes me smile!

Mary said...

How cute are you with those heart shaped measuring cups...nice post....

Peggy said...

Oh I love love the heart shaped mound of brown sugar!! Too cute. We loved this recipe. Yours looks delicious.

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

I have a set of those heart measuring cups - I love them! :) Your crisp looks wonderful, Michelle!

Unknown said...

looks great--and i love your measuring cups! Thanks for baking along with me :)

Nicole said...

I love crisps, too. I really liked this week's recipe. Yours looks great with strawberries

Unknown said...

Love that heart shaped measuring cup - so cute! This was a great crisp, one of my favorite Dorie recipes for sure :)

Jodie said...

Love that little heart cup! Looks great. I left out the rhubarb, too, and didn't miss it!

Anne said...

Your crisp looks wonderful and I'm dying over your heart measuring cups, too cute! Great job!

spike. said...

looks great!

Katrina said...

Yum. Straight up strawberry sounds really good.
Love your heart shaped brown sugar! ;)

Valerie Gamine said...

I love your ♥ measuring cup!
And your crisp looks delicious!

Elaine said...

This looks so good, Michelle!

Kayte said...

Oh, that looks delicious, but my favorite part are those little heart measuring cups and the heart shaped brown sugar...that is so cute! Very fun.

Linda said...

awwww...the heart-shaped measuring cups are too cute!

Your crisps look scrumptious...it's making me crave one right now!

Sherry G said...

I love those measuring cups! This looks yummy!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Love the strawberry crisp but the heart shaped measuring cup is adorable :)

Kathy said...

Love those heart shaped measuring cups! The strawberry crisp sounds so delicious and looks great!

Unknown said...

Your crisp looks so delicious - and makes me wonder why I didn't make two!

Cakelaw said...

Brown sugar and oatmeal are very comforting. Love your delish looking strawberry crisp. And your heart shaped measuring cup - adorable!