What do you do on a day when your feeling gloomy and tired? Well I bake Cookies!! Toll house cookies still rock my world as my fav. Chocolate chip cookie recipe!!
I took this picture off of our back deck. It has been cold and rainy all day..really all winter! See the snow still sticking around?
I keep telling myself..April showers brings May flowers! I can't wait for that day! It has been a long winter.
10 comments:
Everytime I look at your blog I have to smile at the sweet picture of the little girl cooking. I agree, nothing beats a yummy chocolate chip cookie.
OMG. Those cookies look amazing! Yum!
Michelle, the cookies look yummy - would love to have a couple right now! The scenery is amazing - I love your view!
Cookies are perfect on a gloomy day! Especially tollhouse! Glad to hear I'm not the only that loves this cookie recipe...with so many chocolate chip cookie recipes out there this one always delivers!
Your May flowers will be here before you know it! Hang in there. :)
Cookies are definitely the best--especially chocolate chip!
I have always loved to bake on rainy days too! Not sure what it is, but rain just = cookies in my mind =)
These cookies look amazing! I can't think of a better way to spend a gloomy day.
Cookies make everything better! Good looking cookie!
Even though I know you are tired of the snow, to someone like me who only sees it once it awhile it looks beautiful and so do you cookies.
Chocolate chip cookies will always be my favorite. YUM. I'm loving your view!
Post a Comment