Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Check here!

Thank you http://www.bakeawaywithme.com/ for the sweet Stylish award! Be sure to check out her blog! She is a part of the French Friday Dorie Baking group with me. She is a wonderful cook , mother and Grand mother. Im so happy I have the pleasure of  being her blogging friend!



The protocol to accepting this award is to first, thank the person who gave it to you and link to her blog.

The second thing I must do is share 7 things about myself.
1. I enjoy baking, it relaxes me!

2. I drive a new mustang!

3. I have been married for 21 years to the same man:!

4. I enjoy watching the TCM channel.

5. I have a three children!

6. My favorite thing to eat is my oatmeal for breakfast..strange ..but it's true!!

7. I am a volunteer for CASA( Court Appointed Special Advocate for abused and neglected children).


The third thing is to pick 10 bloggers I think are really special and deserve this award and link to their blogs. This is the most fun. The blogs I picked are blogs I follow and check out weekly! I love all of them and  find myself excited to get over  there and see whats new!
 
 http://gratefulprayerthankfulheart.blogspot.com/
http://nummykitchen.blogspot.com/
http://twopeasandtheirpod.com/
http://kitchenlaw.blogspot.com/
http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/
http://acupofsweetness.blogspot.com/
http://cristinecooks.blogspot.com/
http://thewhimsicalcupcake.wordpress.com/
http://www.grumpyshoneybunch.com/
http://www.bakingandboys.com/
 
 
 

12 comments:

Katrina said...

Aw, sweet, Michelle! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Cakelaw said...

Congratulations on your award, and thanks so much Michelle! I am honoured that you passed this on to me. I love the fact that you drive a new Mustang, and that you have been married for 21 years (no mean feat!).

Shelby said...

Thank you Michelle :)
I love your new look and header!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Michelle,
Congrats on your award! Thank you so much for thinking of me as well, that was so kind of you!
Karen
P.S. I love that you used that little girl image for your header, it's perfect for your blog!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

Aww, thank you so much for passing one to me, Michelle! You are so sweet! It was fun to read your 7 things, congrats on being married for 21 years, what an accomplishment! We just celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday and it feels like forever :)

Cristine said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it along!

Anonymous said...

thank you!! how sweet! i think my favorite part about this is learning something about you! :)

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

What a sweetheart you are! Thank you for thinking of me!

I love oatmeal too ~ with butter, brown sugar and a little cream. Lately I have been topping it with some mixed berries from the freezer.

Mustangs! My son-in-law races one. My daughter drives one. Even my parents had one. Cool!

B said...

So nice of you!! Thanks!

Michael said...

So sweet sweet recipes of cake are present here. Thank you very much to share this recipe. Now I enjoyed this cake when I want to eat cake.
casino online