Welcome to another fun filled French Friday's with Dorie! I loved Fridays before this baking group, but now I have to say.... I really look fwd to them! If your thinking about buying Dorie's newest cookbook "Around my French table", do so! You won't be sorry. Every recipe I have tried(about 12 recipes) have been excellent! Get the book and join our group! Check out Amazon.......
http://www.amazon.com/
http://www.amazon.com/
These nuts are super easy to put together and so so yummy! I love the combination of flavors with the Cinnamon and chili powder. It is definitely sweet and spicy. This is a perfect treat to bring to a Christmas party!
16 comments:
Your nuts look fab Michelle. I have just made them, and they are soooo moorish - dangerous to have in the house!
I'm on my fourth batch of these!
I made these for Christmas, but the second batch...that I DOUBLED...is almost gone.
I just can't stop grabbing a handful when I walk by.
I have developed a deep craving for these now:-)
I agree the sweet and salty combi is oh so good!
Ur nuts look fab!
I second that! Get the book! Oh it's been one of the most fabulous challenges ever. Love your postings!
I'll have to make these for my family at Christmas. Yours look perfect! I'm so behind on posting for FFWD-maybe I can make the next one.
Looking forward to trying these out - looks like everyone loved them!
These look and sound super super delicious! I can see myself growing dangerously addicted to them.
I made these too! They were easy! Glad they turned out so well!
Aren't these just to die for? Yours look great. We sure gobbled them up at my house.
Those do look good! I'm making mine next week, just in time for a Christmas party. Judging from the other comments, I'd better make it a double batch.
I also think they will make a perfect treat and am saving these to make Christmas week to take to our family gathering. Yours look so very good.
I'm making these for a party next weekend, and after reading all the "Nuts" posts, I'm thinking I shouldn't make them too far in advance or I'll have to make more!
These are the perfect party treat - or hoard for yourself treat!
I made a batch yesterday using Chinese Five Spice. Everyone seems to find these pretty addictive! Yours look great.
Looking tasty! After a little break from French Fridays I can't wait to make these ... they look wonderful.
S.
Post a Comment