I have to tell you these are so good we seriously ate them up in one day. I had a few left I wrapped up and gave to a friend. My friend teaches my yoga class. After yoga we went on a calorie burning run. Im thinking the blondies filled up those lost calories!
Steven loved them and could not get enough! All three of my kids ate their fair share.
This has been the week for baking sweets. I made the FFWD Apple cake and Samuel's Birthday cake(birthday post coming soon)and then these babies. I will definitely be making these again!
I used semi sweet chocolate chips and the peanuts. I loved the peanut butter taste and the crunchiness of the peanuts.
Thank you Nicole!!
Nicole of Bakeologie chose Peanuttiest Blondies ! Please check Nicole's blog for the recipe!
http://bakeologie.blogspot.com/
Steven loved them and could not get enough! All three of my kids ate their fair share.
This has been the week for baking sweets. I made the FFWD Apple cake and Samuel's Birthday cake(birthday post coming soon)and then these babies. I will definitely be making these again!
I used semi sweet chocolate chips and the peanuts. I loved the peanut butter taste and the crunchiness of the peanuts.
Thank you Nicole!!
Nicole of Bakeologie chose Peanuttiest Blondies ! Please check Nicole's blog for the recipe!
http://bakeologie.blogspot.com/
28 comments:
I agree that it was hard to stop eating these. Yours look delicious!
Yep, a calorie-burning run is the perfect chaser for these babies. After looking at your beautiful blondies, I'm pretty sure I overcooked mine.
I accidentally overbaked my blondies so they weren't as much of a temptation. Your blondies look fabulous.
I really enjoyed the chunky peanuts in there. Chocolate and peanuts = so good!!
The plate you have them on....covet, covet, covet!!!
Beautiful blondies.
There is nothing like a good TWD recipe to cancel out the daily yoga routine. :-)
I love how your blondies turned out, and who could resist them when they're wrapped up in such an adorable way?
Yum - these look delicious! I love the picture of them wrapped up so pretty! Glad they were a hit!
I would have felt much better about how many I ate if I had gone for a run first! Yours look awesome, thanks for baking along with me!
Yours look so chewy and yummy. These are good.
These were so good. My kids are coming for Thanksgiving, these are going in the freezer. They will be happy! Have a great day.
Great job! They really were yummy!
I would gobble these up if I had them in front of me too. They look amazing!
Yours look lovely! I adored these. :)
Yum, these look great!! I'm glad I gave them all (well ALMOST all) to a friend ;)
what a pretty little package
Giving treats to the yoga instructor, nice!
LOL - these blondies would defintiely have filled up all those exercise calories - but isn't that why we exercise ;) Beautiful blondies on a beautiful plate.
Your blondies look just as delicious as they tasted. I think these were a hit with all the bakers!
They look so cute wrapped up! Good for you for burning off some of the calories!
I can't believe I've never tried a Blondie. I love brownies and I love peanut butter. These are now on my list of things to make!
So nice of you to share some with your yoga teacher! My husband ate most of ours since I didn't love them. I was happy to use the calories on Halloween candy instead :)
Your blondies look delicious. And I love that you do yoga. I try to practice it every now and then!
Yum yum yum yum! Love all the ingredients :)
Great blog!
Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls
Glad these were so well liked at your house! They look great.
I can't stop eating these blondies! So addictive. Yours look delicious!
These look great! I'm glad everyone enjoyed them, and it sounds like you got a good run in to make them 100% guilt-free!
Yes, they were goners here in a day as well. Yours look so cute in that little package, I must remember to do that for gift baskets, these would be a great choice for that! Yours look wonderful.
Of course a calorie-burning run was a must. With all you great bakers in this group I'm going to gain 20 lbs!! Looks amazing..B
Post a Comment