Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TWD Crisscrosses Peanut Butter Cookies


Thank you Jasmine for choosing cookies. Wow!! We got to bake cookies twice in a row in our Tuesday with Dorie Baking group.  If you would like the recipe for these yummy peanut butter cookies be sure to check out her blog.
http://www.jasminecuisine.blogspot.com/

I have made these cookies several times. My husband loves them.
My daughter looks 12 here:) She is 16! She happens to love them too but is in the midst of playing varsity soccer. She has to eat healthy!
These aren't my prettiest Peanut butter cookies, but they sure tasted yummy!
Before I go I wanted to share these pretty roses with you. My husband is the sweetest man. I'm serious when I tell you he brings me roses twice a month, sometimes  2 dozen at a time. I have a reserved spot for them on the middle of my kitchen table!

19 comments:

Cakelaw said...

What a lovely hubby for bringing you those beautiful roses - but you did make him great cookies!

Unknown said...

Good on your hubby, I have a great one too and I have to tell him so more often than I do.

Cindy said...

Wonderful cookie, beautiful roses. Life doesn't get much better.

Peggy said...

Your daughter does look young!! These cookies were very good. And what pretty roses.

Katrina said...

So sweet about the roses and your super hubby!
These are great pb cookies!

Madam Chow said...

The cookies, your daughter, and the roses are lovely. And your husband, too!

Eliana said...

You have the best husband ever :) Your cookies and baby girl lokk great too :)

Jasmine said...

Thanks for baking with me this week! I'm glad you like cookies as much as I do. And can I borrow your husband? ; )

Tia said...

nice, chunky cookies you have there.
My version of these is PB and White Chocolate thumprints. Great job this week!

Anonymous said...

Your cookies look great. I'm jealous of all the flowers you get!

natalia said...

Ciao ! Your husband is so sweet !! I love your daughter picture !!

Anonymous said...

These were really delicious! How sweet that your husband brings you roses!

Piggy said...

awww, your husband is so sweet! I will show your post to my hubby later. lol!

Shandy said...

Your daughter looks too cute peeking at the cookies. Does that mean she didn't even get to try one?

The roses are beautiful too. Happy baking Michelle!

Nichicakes said...

Oh that face your kiddo is making is priceless!

Mary said...

Your cookies look great to me--thick and chewy! Mine were thinner and crisp, so I'll try it your way next time. Beautiful roses and a mischievous-looking daughter! I'd be peeking at those cookies too!
:)

spike. said...

what a nice husband! If I had someone baking for me all the time, I'd bring them flowers too

Jules Someone said...

That's a fun photo! Gorgeous flowers, and delicious cookies!

Kayte said...

Your cookies look great. Roses are beautiful. I have one of those husbands as well...not always roses, but some flower a couple of times a month...love, love, love that!