It's time for another TWD.....Rhiani of Chocoholic Anonymous picked Coffee-Break Muffins on page 15. Be sure to check out her blog for the recipe...
http://chocoholicanonymous.com/chitchat/
I love muffins! These were so good and very easy to make. I used my BIG TRAIN CHAI mix in place of the Espresso powder and made up a cup of it and used it in place of the coffee. The muffins are absolutely delicious!
Me doing what I love .....
I used my silicone cupcake holders and they baked up really nice.
Thank you Rhiani for a great selection!
http://chocoholicanonymous.com/chitchat/
The spice chai was an excellent choice!
Me doing what I love .....
I used my silicone cupcake holders and they baked up really nice.
Thank you Rhiani for a great selection!
27 comments:
Yum. I can imagine the chai flavour. What a great variation!
What a great idea! Next time I'll try tea--
And the heart-shaped muffin cups are fun.
Mmm...chai would be such a delicious twist for these! I love your heart shaped muffins!
I love that you added chai to these, it's such a lovely soft spiced flavour.
And your heart-shaped muffins are adorable!
Great substitution!
Very nice variation. And they look so yummy!
Fun heart cups. I didn't use coffee either. I used hot cocoa--gingerbread flavored. Good stuff!
I've never had chai.
wow - you are so fit! I envy your toned arms :)
and great choice with the CHAI.
Cute! Love the heart shapes. I bet the tea was delicous in them!! :)
No bingo arms for you! Ha ha ha ha!
Love the chai tea idea, perfect for the beginning of fall!
Spiced chai - I'd love to try that variation. Nice job!
I like the spiced chai variation. I did hot chocolate. I think we have the exact same countertops :).
Excellent switch-a-roo
Michelle, I love your photo and your darling little heart cups. Such a special touch. I think your chai addition is perfect. I love chai too. Followed the recipe here but next time chocolate, (at least) is going in these.
Thank you for stopping by my little post and helping get out of my blogging rut!
AmyRuth
The chai muffins sound wonderful! They look great in those adorable heart-shaped cups!
The chai is an interesting choice, and I love the heart shaped muffin molds :)
Your chai version sounds delicious! I love chai!
i absolutely adore your yellow mixing bowl!! i must know where you bought it!
and your heart shaped muffins look amazing and filled with love ;) great variation. i'm not a big chai tea fan, but for you they sound perfect!
Ciao ! Even if I absolutely loved the coffee ones I adore chai so I'll have to try it !! Grazie !
I'll be restoring all the uniform in the next days I'll post some photos !
Chai is a wonderful choice for adding flavor! I love your pink heart silicon muffin cups too. Very cute!
chai muffins sound great! I made a chai spice cake a few months ago and loved it. Cute cupcake cups!
They look super super delish!
Great minds... I made a batch with chai and they were the fav for most of my testers. Definitely the way to go.
I missed Chai! What a great variation and I love the heart-shaped muffins. And what's your secret for staying so fit and thin with all these delicious bakes?!?
What a great take on these muffins! I adore chai, so I will definitely have to give your version a try.
Oh these look tasty!! What a fun idea!! I love Chi. :) You are looking very fit flourchild!
Hearts! Love those...so cute. I will try the chai as these were a big hit here and requests have come for more of them. Not a coffee drinker, but I did like these a lot.
Post a Comment