Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

My new front door!

We moved in to our home seven years ago. I love our house but am always looking for ways to upgrade and make it more my personality. The front of our home does not get a lot of light in side. I came up with this idea.....
The full window really brings the light in! I also think it looks really nice!

That's a shot from the inside...It's a little dark..sorry.

Our old door looks similar to the one above. It was a full door with just a little window on top.
I love my new door!!

8 comments:

Eliana said...

It looks absolutely lovely :)

Val said...

I really love this!!! Looks very posh!!

Unknown said...

It is beautiful

Debbie said...

Love the new door.

Every Day Blessings said...

I love it, I love the stained glass look. Good choice!

The Scootabaker said...

yes! Now I know what to do with these pears that have been sitting here! I've never made zucchini muffins either!

Aspiring Mom2three said...

What a fabulous new look! Very welcoming and beautiful! Isn't it great to find a simple change brings much life and light in.

Kayte said...

So pretty, inside and out!