
Thank you to Debbie of for choosing this weeks recipe. Be sure to check out her blog
http://fivedees.blogspot.com/ for the recipe. I am happy to say I have personally met Debbie years ago while we both lived in the same town. Moving and States have separated us but we reconnected in the blogging world! Debbie is a wonderful person and great friend.
I was going to pick this when It was my choice but I didn't. I'm so glad she did because I have been wanting to make these cookies forever now!

I love these cookies and so do my friends who had the pleasure of eating one. The only thing I had to alter was the cooking time. It took an extra 4 minutes to bake. These cookies are soft and delicious..they literally melt in your mouth!
24 comments:
these look super nice!
oh yum. Love that last picture.
I love how chunky they are!
Katie xox
Michelle, I'm so sorry about your mother-in-law. I hope your family is doing well and things are getting back to normal for you guys.
I bet your cookie cakes were delicious, they look extra moist and full of pumpkin flavor.
Your cookies look so wonderful! And how neat that you got to reconnect with an old friend through blogging. The wonders of technology just boggle my mind sometimes.
I'm so glad that you like these. I did too and they were super easy to make.Yours looks wonderful.Thanks for all the sweet words on your blog. I am also glad that we reconnected in the blogging world, we do have lots in common.
Nice and thick with cream cheese filling (my favorite part). Look great!
Yes, these were seriously awesome. No surprise you and your friends loved them!
Love all of the cream cheese frosting, that's my favorite part. I was using up some leftover frosting, so mine aren't filled nearly as much as yours are!
Hi Michelle!
That is so neat that you and Debbie were friends and reconnected through SMS... I guess blogging makes the world a smaller place!
I love how your cookie cakes have little peaks on top- I think it gives each one its own character! Fantastic job :)
Have a great rest of your weekend!
<3,
Joy
Michelle, your cookies look delicious! I loved them too and had to finish them at the last minute this morning. It is really hard being part of a baking event and getting things done the day we show them.
BTW, I love your pictures too! I am glad you are back baking with us because we have missed you.
Great looking cookies!
Your cookies look great! They're so thick and perfect! How fun that you were able to reconnect with Debbie via the blogging group :)
Love all that frosting! I didn't have all of my cookies baked before I started frosting, so I wasn't sure if I'd have enough and I was a little grinchy with it!
They look so good! Definitely think I'm going to hunt out the canned puree and try these again...
Look at all that filling! yum
These look super delish!
It's good to see you back blogging again. Those cookies look super yummy!
Yum. They look delicious! Love the generous amount of filling too. Everybody's raving about these so I'll have to put them on my todo list as I still can't bake in my kitchen due to remodeling.
Oh, man-yours look like they have extra filling! YUM!!
Lovely cookies!! I esp like cookies that melt in the mouth.
wow. these look FANTASTIC!!!! i love how rustic they look. thick and soft and... oh. i'm drooling!
Yum! These look just perfect and delicious!
What great cookies!
I am going to keep this on the "list of cookies I must make"!
Post a Comment