Mom
Me:yes?
We are at the Halloween boutique(mind you this is the most expensive place in town to buy a costume) We don't like the cop outfits and they cost 50.00 $
Me(gasping air) I see, well find something for 20.00.
Mom are you kidding me there is nothing for 20.00
ME: Well I was at Fred Meyers today and saw costumes on sale for 13.99.
Mom there ugly costumes.
ME: OK call me back when you find something less expensive
ring ring...hello
MOM we found the cutest pink boxer outfits with gloves and everything they only cost 43.00 , Sis and I will work off the rest of the money if you will buy them please..... we really want them and A's mom is getting hers!
(notice how teens try to guilt you in to things) ..I'm a total push over when it comes to my kids... ME:OK I'll get them and you can do chores for me..But you have to do them..OK
Ok mom..yippeee shouts of joy...

6 comments:
Those are awesome costumes! I love it! Wyatt and I always dress up with the boys. This year, we will be what were last year...Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. Next year, will be different. I will be working on them now so they will be ready.
This is so darn cute! You are so lucky, you get pink things at your house...only boys here. I need more pink in my life, thanks for providing it! Cute, cute, cute!
What fun costumes! I bet they had a great time, so cute :)
They look so CUTE! I'm so glad you posted pictures. Youngest went as Indiana Jones - his favorite - I wouldn't let him take his whip though.
Those ARE really cute! Love the pink!
Could you please tell me where they found these costumes? I coach a dance team & they would be perfect for one of our upcoming routines! I would greatly appreciate it!
MzButterfly3@yahoo.com
Post a Comment