Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TWD Brownie Buttons

Thanks to Jayma of Two Scientists Experimenting in the Kitchen who selected these cute little brownie buttons. What can I say these were super easy to make and easy to pop in your mouth! Check out Jayma's blog for the recipe.
When I saw this recipe it reminded me of these wonderful brownie bites I get from Costco. I think I like the Costco ones better and will make keep making my regular brownie recipe.

28 comments:

Sihan said...

oh yeh.. these were good weren't they. I really enjoyed them too!

Cristine said...

Your buttons are too cute!

Jeannette said...

awww i should have put sprinkles on mine *snaps* next time. next time.

Cathy said...

Your brownie buttons look adorable and delicious! Love the little sprinkles - what a happy dessert!

Bella Baker said...

I was reminded of the Costco brownie bites as well!! I lvoed these and thought they were delicious. I definitely ate more than just one! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, cute! The sprinkles are a nice touch.

Unknown said...

I love Costco period. It is a great place. I liked these brownies,too. They are fun to play around with. Sprinkles make them look even more fun!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Cute! Love the sprinkles! :)

Unknown said...

Your brownies are adorable! Love the sprinkles - they're definitely party food. I really liked them.

Nichicakes said...

I love them with sprinkles. Too cute. Easy to make and even easier to eat.

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked them. I like the sprinkles.

Jessica said...

I agree with you on the Costco buttons, they're better, and it pains me to admit that. I think I was expecting a homemade, better version of Costco's, and I didn't get it. Yours are super cute, though. I love the sprinkles!

Sarah said...

Not my favorite brownies, either. Yours are adorable!

Tia said...

cuuuuute!

Anonymous said...

Ha - it's easier to buy them from Costco, isn't it? They look cute with the sprinkles, though.

Jennifer said...

CUTE buttons!!! Ive never had the Costco ones.

Fit Chick said...

Love the sprinkles! My buttons were a bit dry, but I loved the orange flavor; didn't post this week, got lazy, LOL.

margot said...

Love the sprinkles, too cute! I felt the same way about them: pretty good and easy to make, but better brownies out there.

Jaime said...

very cute. i really loved them

Jacque said...

Cute sprinkles! Those costco brownies look just like the brownie buttons, LOL.

Isabelle said...

They are adorable!
Love the spinkles, so cute!

Heather said...

Such pretty Brownie Buttons! I love the decorations. I have never tried the Costco ones before but I'll bet they taste good.

TeaLady said...

EAsy and delicious and yours look perfect with the frosting and sprinkles.

dharmagirl said...

i love the sprinkles--so whimsical and fun:)

Anonymous said...

Your brownie buttons look so festive with the colorful confetti on top!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

cute--they had nice, crackly tops...mine didn't, so thank goodness for the white chocolate!

Katrina said...

Cute buttons with sprinkles! I thought they were a pan to get out of the pan, otherwise they'd be great.

Michele said...

I LOVE the sprinkles. Too cute!