Thank you Stephanie of Ice Cream Before Dinner for choosing these scrumptious Peanut butter cookies. Be sure to check out her blog for the recipe.

I could just eat this dough all up!

It's Sunday morning and I all most for got to post this blog! Is it all ready Aug.? It just snuck right up on me! I made these cookies last night and I'm taking them to my parents for a dinner get together. I'm sure they will be a hit!!

These cookies are absolutely fantastic! I really love them and so does my family!

The only thing I changed in the recipe is that I used Butter Crisco instead of butter. I just love using the butter crisco in my cookie recipes. Sometimes the butter causes the cookies to stick to the pan. Oh I also doubled the recipe!
21 comments:
They look like the perfect size for just popping in your mouth! Yum!!
Katie xox
I love the golden brown top of your cookies. Too bad I couldn't eat these but my husband said they're good. I'll be taking them to work tomorrow to see how my coworkers like them. If I get a thumbs up, I might enter them into the State Fair.
Yum! I love PB cookies. Have you tried lining your cookie sheet with parchment so they don't stick?
Yours look so soft and chewy. Mine were more flat. maybe the crisco was the perfect ingredient.I agree they were easy and delicious!
Love the smaller cookies! Bad for me, though... I'd eat way more than I should! :)
Your cookies look so thick and chewy! Yum! I have already eaten way too many of these cookies so I'm going to send them to work with my husband tomorrow :)
I love airbake pans too!! I find that they don't get such great ratings, but they're the only pans that allow my cookies to spread out properly. Plus, the cookies don't burn as much on the bottoms. Have you tried the parchment from Costco? It comes in a pack of 3. I've never had problems with it sticking with cake and I don't grease on top of parchment.
You did a great job! Arent these cookies just perfect?!?! I baked a batch this afternoon and they are near gone!! YUM!! Im making more soon to take to work!
Your cookies look amazing... so cake-like!
You cookies look fantastic and I'm sure they were a hit at dinner!
I could definitely dominate a batch of those cookies! I'm intrigued by the butter Crisco sub. I'm going to have to make a note of that in the margins of my book. It's definitely something I'd like to try!
the crisco must have caused your cookies not to spread as much b/c mine spread a lot more!! great job - glad they were a hit
They your cookies look great and that dough photo looks irresistible! And seriously, I am also wondering what happened to July.
great job! the dough was fantastic to eat, wasn't it!
Hi Michelle!
Great job on your cookies- they look so thick, chewy, and super yummy! I definitely think the butter flavor crisco sub kept them from spreading as much as butter, giving your cookies a fabulous texture. How did they go over at your family get together? I'm sure they were a hit!
Hope to hear from you soon :) Have a great start to your week!
-Joy
Your cookies look great- much better than my flat cookies!
These look amazing. Pop them in your mouth and you're good!
Your cookies look like pillows of deliciousness. (sounds corny, doesn't it?). Anyway they look great.
Nice and thick looking, that how I like my cookies, your look great!!!
I'm glad that you loved your cookies. They look delicious!
Your cookies look great! Glad they were a hit!
Post a Comment