It was a high of 57* today. It's August for crying out loud..this weather has been crazy this year. We had record rain fall in July and now this! Don't get me wrong..I love cool fall like weather. In fact Fall is my favorite season. I think baking is better in the fall..cooler temps, pumpkins and just great fall ingredients! I decided today was a great day to bake. I made my home made oreos, Banana Bars(recipe given to my by Hanaa of hanaaskitchen) and TWD Applesauce bars. They all are so Wonderful and packed full of flavor.
4 comments:
Yummy treats the oreos look fabulous!
Ooooh, homemade oreos - I've been wanting to try my hand at those for a while. They look great!
Nice treats, homemade oreos, looks great.
I'm glad you had a chance to make the banana bars. I hope you liked them. The homemade oreos look great. Will have to give them a try (after the Fair).
Post a Comment