Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Recess Peanut butter cup banana bread and cherry pie

One of my dearest friends called me this morning and told me she is coming to see me today and asked if she could stay the night. Nikki and I met while we lived in another town here in Idaho ,and became instant friends. She is more like a sister to me. I love to bake for her because she appreciates it so much. She loves cherry pie so I got to baking for her this morning. The Bread is a recipe from another sweet friend Shandy.

8 comments:

TeaLady said...

OH!! Those look great. How creative to put PB cups in banana bread.

welcometomyfrontporch said...

What a nice friend Nikki has! 2 yummies made in a day and before she comes to see you. Hope you 2 have a great visit together!

Every Day Blessings said...

Wow! Those look delicious. You are an awesome friend. I hope that you have a great visit.

Mermaid Sews said...

Wow peanut butter cup bananna bread - that looks and sounds amazing. Yum

Katrina said...

Holy cow to the banana bread with Reese Cups! And I love cherry pie. Can I come over, too?

Anonymous said...

Okay. That reeses peanut butter cup bread sounds amazing. And cherry pie is never a bad thing.

Shandy said...

Michelle, the banana bread and cherry pie both looks delicious! I really should make the banana bread again because lately all I have been doing is mashing bananas that are over ripe and freezing them so that I do not lose them. Beautiful photos too! Hope you both have fun =D, Shandy

Teanna DiMicco said...

PB Cup Banana Bread?!?! ARe you calling for me? I hear you! WOW. Great idea!