Today is National Sugar cookie day, did you know that!?
My son and I decided we MUST make some sugar cookies in honor of this special day. We didn't get to fancy but boy did they taste good!Make some sugar cookies today!
Your sugar cookies look delicious! Sorry but I have been working about 60 hours a week and finishing my last class in college. I will be in the land of the living soon...HUGS!!! Shandy
Oooh my goodness, Michelle, those look sooo good. You are really, truly one of the nicest people I know. And you can bake! I think the fluffy white frosting made them fancy enough. Anything more would have been overkill.
5 comments:
Your sugar cookies look delicious! Sorry but I have been working about 60 hours a week and finishing my last class in college. I will be in the land of the living soon...HUGS!!! Shandy
I love sugar cookies and yours look delicious!
I love the frosting on the cookies. They look so yummy!
I had no idea! Wish I did. The cookies look so yummy.
Oooh my goodness, Michelle, those look sooo good. You are really, truly one of the nicest people I know. And you can bake! I think the fluffy white frosting made them fancy enough. Anything more would have been overkill.
Post a Comment